Your Free Guide to
Changes In Startup Fundraising in a Down Economy
is on its Way to your inbox in about 10 minutes!
Learn How Startup Funding
Will Change during an Economic Downturn
so that your
Business can Survive and Thrive
Raising Capital in a Down Economy
Startup Coaching Course
- Do you know you can improve your chances of raising capital during these difficult times by applying our philosophy of "Designing the Perfect Investor"?
- Do you ever wonder why it seems to hard to find investors and to get their attention?
- Here's the secret - venture capital firms and angel investors are pretty tightly knit and the "raising capital" game is pretty highly structured - and most entrepreneurs don't know the rules!
- Let me explain - studies on the startup capital industry have made it clear that VC's and angels who invest in startups usually find their investments through their network, and that occurs in really specific ways. We help you learn all the hidden rules so you can "master the game" and improve your odds of success.
- The big question for entrepreneurs is "how do I survive" while the economy is declining and how do make sure I have enough capital to get to the other side?
- I've been been a serial entrepreneur through multiple boom/bust market cycles, and I've raised millions in capital for my startups, as well as handed out millions to other startups. And I'm the only entrepreneur who talks about how to get investors for your deal, with insights from both sides of the table.
Raising Capital in a Down Economy - Designing the Perfect Investor™ | Video Coaching (4)
Limited Time! $649.00
(Payments and hosting by Thinkific, a trusted leader in video training)
I can't tell you how many mistakes I made when I raised millions for my first startup and I don't want you to make the same mistakes.
Nicole Toomey Davis, experienced serial entrepreneur, Director and startup coach, hosts 4 ½ hours of video training on how to find investors, engage with them and get your startup funding from investors. Nicole has raised $3.8 million in outside money and knows how to raise money for business, including the ins and outs of angel investors and venture capitalists. Her experience in raising capital for her own startups taught her the basics about raising money from Venture Capital investors who invest in startups - but her experience INVESTING MONEY in many sophisticated startups, taught her the insider secrets of the startup funding industry.
Among other things, you'll learn:
Entrepreneurship is difficult enough, and the cost of failure is high. Angel investors and venture capitalists have had plenty of deals in order to gain experience. How will you get experience? An experienced startup coach can teach you how VCs and angels think, what they are looking for in a startup, and how they negotiate.
This course is designed to help level the playing field for entrepreneurs who either are planning to or are considering raising money from investors.
You can find many courses and commentaries from angel and VC investors out there, many of them free. And they can be useful, at least to see what investors say publicly. But, raising money is the negotiation of a lifetime - and you can bet that all of those investors aren't revealing all of their negotiating secrets!
This course gets you behind the scenes with an experienced entrepreneur and startup coach, Nicole Toomey Davis, who has raised millions of dollars from angel and VC investors as well as federal grant funding for multiple startups. The goal is to help you better understand, up front, how the startup money game is played: what motivates investors, secrets only insiders know, and the mistakes you might make that can "poison the well" and kill your deal.
Don't kid yourself, many entrepreneurs fail at startup fundraising, even if they have a great concept, strong team and are willing work hard. Why? Many times it's because they don't know what they don't know, and they don't know how the game is played. Simply, the don't know how to find investors who invest in startups. Don't let that be you!
People ask why VentureWrench charges for this course - easy - because it based on many millions of dollars of experience, that no one else out there is willing to share with you. If you are serious, this course can save you time, money and aggravation. It may even help you save your company.
For Serious Entrepreneurs, you get 4 1/2 hours of behind the scenes content from an experienced startup coach and entrepreneur who has raised millions of dollars for her own companies!
If you complete this course, you will better understand how angel and venture investors work, you will learn how your company fits in the investors' mental landscape, and you will be able to develop all the tools you need, right alongside the tutorials, to begin the fundraising process, including an elevator pitch, executive summary and pitch deck as well as clarity on the need for good financials.