After walking over 1 million square feet of tradeshow space at a recent CES – Consumer Electronics Show in Vegas, the marketing side of me just couldn’t resist recounting the “what not to do” of tradeshows – illuminated by real life experiences (and real life pictures from actual past tradeshows).
Here are some tips!
1. Don’t disgust your customers
2. Don’t confuse your customers
3. Don’t make your customers nervous
4. Don’t ignore your customers
5. Don’t assume your customers care (it’s your job to make them care)
6. Don’t let your team behave like barbarians
7. Don’t be a Little Fish in a Big Pond, when you can be the Big Fish in a Little Pond!
8. Don’t substitute “Pretty” for Content
9. Don’t let your booth team sit around like they’re bored (or take their shoes off!)
Our mission at VentureWrench is to help you achieve your entrepreneurial dreams. Our curated library of the best resources to help entrepreneurs, VentureWrench.com, is live. Sign up now for your free account!
If you’d like to connect with the community, Join Our Community Mailing List. (click through to our signup page) OR enter your name and email address in the form below
Members of the community will receive email updates, the announcement of the launch of Designing the Perfect Investor course, links to useful resources, entrepreneurship highlights, opportunities for training and other information to help your success!